Tuesday 20 November 2012

To Share is To Care

Sharing with others is very important to me, I'm sure there are lots of people who would like to work in a woodland but cannot (for various reason) go out and buy/rent/manage one. Some may want to make a career out of it but would like to test the water before making a big commitment, some may just want to use it for a hobby such as birdwatching, some may just want to occasionally visit and/or camp there with their family and some kind and generous people may just want to help me realise my dream.  Whatever the reason, I want to make it possible for lots of people to collectively 'own' and have a say in the running of a working woodland.

I use the word 'own' in a legal sense because, if I'm honest, I don't think that anyone can really own land. We are all just caretakers for future generations, it's not something you can actually take with you when you move is it?

So the question is, do you or anyone you know, fancy owning a woodland. If so, keep reading this blog so when the time comes, you too can be a woodland owner too.

No comments:

Post a Comment